The SPE Composites Division sponsors or co-sponsors several student scholarships. For details on each scholarship opportunity, please select a link below or the appropriate tab to the left.
- The SPE ACCE Graduate Scholarship for graduate research in the specific area of composites in transportation applications, and
- The Perkin-Elmer Scholarship for undergraduates or graduates in all areas of composite research
- Composites Process and Performance Modeling Software Award for cost-sharing on computational software between an educational institution and the SPE Composites Division.
- Mettler Toledo Scholarship sponsors a 2-part award presented yearly by the Composites Division of the Society of Plastics Engineers. It is open to both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Dr. Jackie Rehkopf Scholarship This award is in honour of the late Jackie Rehkopf who was a recognized engineer who published books and was actively involved in the composites industry. The award is primarily indented to encourage female leadership in composites manufacturing.